Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to add steps recorded by iphone to your activity from your apple watch?

Is there a way to add steps recorded by iphone to your activity? I was in a wedding and wasn't allowed to wear my watch but my phone was in the pocket of my dress keeping track of my steps. I want to add to my activity to add towards the monthly goal.

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 6

Posted on Dec 12, 2019 4:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2019 4:23 AM

No you can't do what you ask,the only thing you can do is add a workout manually to the health app but this has no effect on your activity rings whatsoever,it's just so you can keep your totals up to date in the health app database.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2019 4:23 AM in response to ruedisue

No you can't do what you ask,the only thing you can do is add a workout manually to the health app but this has no effect on your activity rings whatsoever,it's just so you can keep your totals up to date in the health app database.

Is there a way to add steps recorded by iphone to your activity from your apple watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.