Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mailboxes disappeared

My private mailboxes have been removed/disappeared from the side mailbox list after a System Preferences update.

I have tried to find them but do not know where to look as mail is not listed under library but assume that they are still somewhere on the Mac HD.

I have an iMac (Retina 4K,21.5-inch,2017) Mojave

iMac 21.5" 4K, macOS 10.14

Posted on Dec 12, 2019 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2019 12:27 PM

Verify they are not gone by hovering your mouse over to the right to reveal show/hide

3 replies

Dec 12, 2019 12:57 PM in response to leroydouglas

With greatful thanks leroydouglas.

You have made my day as those folders contain all of my purchasing history, receipts, etc.

I had an idea that they were still there but having used the cross button never thought to

seek the 'Show' button.

Thank you for adding another small but essential piece of information to my iMac knowledge base.

Dec 12, 2019 12:59 PM in response to palspal

palspal wrote:

With greatful thanks leroydouglas.

You have made my day as those folders contain all of my purchasing history, receipts, etc.

I had an idea that they were still there but having used the cross button never thought to
seek the 'Show' button.

Thank you for adding another small but essential piece of information to my iMac knowledge base.

Good computing palspa !

Mailboxes disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.