Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular Plans list, how to delete a number from this list that is not in use anymore?

Hello! Cellular Plans list, how to delete a number from this list that is not in use anymore? Thank you!Cellular Plans list, how to delete a number from this list that is not in use anymore?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 12, 2019 2:52 PM

4 replies

Dec 16, 2019 6:25 PM in response to Phil0124

Hi! Thank you very much for your message. I have removed it as per your recommendation, but the cell phone plans I do not utilize, keep appearing. If I press and hold onto the cell phone I want to remove, it’s either to update contacts or cancel. :(

Anyway, thank you very much for your attention! Have a nice week! :)

Dec 16, 2019 2:35 PM in response to adri-ana

Hey adri-ana,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you want to remove phone numbers you're no longer using.

I definitely understand wanting to get the numbers there managed to only the ones you are still using. Since this is a carrier related service, connecting with the carrier about these numbers would be the next best step.

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Cellular Plans list, how to delete a number from this list that is not in use anymore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.