Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove ios 13.3 update

IOS 13.3 update causing issues with apps

iPhone 7

Posted on Dec 13, 2019 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2019 8:39 AM

You cannot downgrade an iOS update.

You will have to troubleshoot the issues you are having with apps. Probably with the app provider. It is their responsibility to maintain compatibility with the current version of iOS.

If you describe what problems you are having and what troubleshooting steps you have taken so far one or more of the volunteer users in this user-to-user forum will try to help.

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2019 8:39 AM in response to surendranath50

You cannot downgrade an iOS update.

You will have to troubleshoot the issues you are having with apps. Probably with the app provider. It is their responsibility to maintain compatibility with the current version of iOS.

If you describe what problems you are having and what troubleshooting steps you have taken so far one or more of the volunteer users in this user-to-user forum will try to help.

Dec 13, 2019 2:17 PM in response to surendranath50

Have you restarted your phone? See—>Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

After restarting you must open Whatsapp the first time to load it.

Have you tried force-quitting Whatsapp and relaunching it—>How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Beyond that, you need to check out Whatsapp support.

Jan 12, 2020 10:20 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

Thank you for the clarity Mr. Finch. So going forward, the best option would be to check blogs for reported issues first. Hold off on the update for a particular set amount of time until "kinks" are corrected? This 13.3 on my Air2 has been real nightmare.

I held off on the update due to my company's switch over to a new software. We were informed the old software wasn't compatible with the 13.3 update. So I waited a good 2 months before doing the update. Didn't research the blogs. Now I'm discussed I did it. It's super slow on all aspects. I clean/clear consistently. This makes me sick and slows my work efforts down. Not happy APPLE! find a fix please.

How to remove ios 13.3 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.