You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I activate my apple TV?

Hello all, I have recently purchased an apple iPhone. For the same, I got a 1 year free subcription of the Apple TV. I tried logging in Apple TV using my apple id, however, I am not able to access the movies and the TV shows using my id. Can you help me why is it so?

Posted on Dec 13, 2019 4:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2019 12:34 AM

Get Apple TV+ free for one year - Apple Support

has detailed instructions.

All you previous purchases in the iTunes Store should be available through the Apple TV app. The purchases are linked to your Apple ID as used when getting these titles.

All Apple TV+ content should be available through the Apple TV app. The subscription is linked to your Apple ID as used when signing up for this service.

iTunes Store movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app are not part of Apple TV+, and have to be purchased separately.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 14, 2019 12:34 AM in response to shubhangi2119

Get Apple TV+ free for one year - Apple Support

has detailed instructions.

All you previous purchases in the iTunes Store should be available through the Apple TV app. The purchases are linked to your Apple ID as used when getting these titles.

All Apple TV+ content should be available through the Apple TV app. The subscription is linked to your Apple ID as used when signing up for this service.

iTunes Store movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app are not part of Apple TV+, and have to be purchased separately.

How do I activate my apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.