Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Losing patience trying sign up for Apple Card

Was getting ready to upgrade iMacs, iPads, etc. for my small business and saw that signing up for the Apple Card would save me 6% through 12/31. So at the Apple Store they told me easy peasy and helped through the process, but then got an email saying unable to verify identity? We tried and talked to people 3 times and no one could tell us what the problem is. Obviously, they must know we have an active Apple ID and credit card attached to iTunes, App Store, etc. and am sure thy can easily find my credit score!

Does anyone know of any magic telephone numbers where we can talk to anyone that knows anything or perhaps even cares. Not the same Apple that I’ve dealt with for years. I’m 73 and have been loyal to Apple products since the beginning, but now really thinking that glam is more important than product and service!

iMac Pro

Posted on Dec 13, 2019 8:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2019 5:43 AM

Goldman Sachs phone number is 1-877-255-5923

Identity verification for Apple Card or Apple Cash - Apple Support

3 replies

Dec 14, 2019 6:06 AM in response to askbarnabas

Thanks, but tried all that 3 times and called the support number as in the directions, but they can’t provide any information about what’s wrong so why bother. My Apple ID is already linked to a Visa that I’ve purchased many products with and I could buy that way but don’t want to leave the 6% on the table.

Losing patience trying sign up for Apple Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.