Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After upgrading to iOS 13.3 the phone volume starts increasing itself randomly

Just got the 11 pro max today and within hours of upgrading to iOS 13.3 the phone volume starts increasing itself randomly... I can lower it but it almost instantly goes back up. I first thought the button was stuck but then the lock button stopped working at just random times also. Sometimes the phone is completely unresponsive until the volume starts increasing itself again. Has anyone ran into this issue?

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 13, 2019 10:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 3:38 PM

Hello,

Thank you... this was an upgrade from an iPhone 6 an I found that an app that was on the old phone was causing some software issues. I updated all the apps on the new phone an no more problems... thank you though!

3 replies

Dec 17, 2019 1:11 PM in response to HActon

Hello, HActon!

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities!

I see from your post that since the iOS 13.3 update that the volume buttons on your iPhone keep raising the volume on their own and at times, your iPhone seems to freeze unless the volume starts adjusting.

Take a look at this article called, If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad and follow the recommendations offered.

I hope this information helps you!

Cheers.

After upgrading to iOS 13.3 the phone volume starts increasing itself randomly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.