Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment history

I have a billing on my credit card but I do not see the receipt in my email for December. Can you please help me find a way to see my account payment history?

Posted on Dec 14, 2019 1:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2019 1:28 PM

Yes, follow the instructions in this Apple support link—>See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

As it’s on your card see this also—>If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

There’s some overlap in the content of the 2 links.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2019 1:28 PM in response to SanHH

Yes, follow the instructions in this Apple support link—>See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

As it’s on your card see this also—>If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

There’s some overlap in the content of the 2 links.

Dec 14, 2019 1:32 PM in response to SanHH

You're not addressing Apple here. This is a user to user tech support forum, and we're just users like you.

That being said, we can only offer you this link (to check your purchases, subscriptions, unfamiliar charges, etc):--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support

Check your received email messages in spam mailbox too. For any further doubt or question, contact iTunes Store Support filling out and sending them this form:--> iTunes Store – Contact Us – Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Payment history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.