Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scratched Screen iPhone 11

Any recourse on a scratched screen? I’ve had my phone for one week and I just noticed multiple smudges and light scratches? I’m dismayed and disappointed in the product.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 4:05 AM

6 replies

Dec 19, 2019 9:07 PM in response to Buggyrug

I have had mine for three weeks and have scratches on my phone as well. I put a case on it immediately but that did not prevent my iPhone 11 from getting scratched. I have owned numerous iPhones and have never had this problem. I just upgraded from my iPhone 6 Plus that I had for 3 1/2 years. I keep reading that if you want a more shatter resistant screen you unfortunately are going to have a screen that scratches easier. My 6 plus had absolutely no scratches. I have dropped my 6 plus so many times. Down flights of stairs, on gravel and concrete. Guess what? Not one scratch nor did the glass shatter. I am also very disappointed. The glass should not scratch this easily.

Scratched Screen iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.