Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Card won't add to my iPhone for apple pay

I have tried adding a card to my wallet for Apple Pay but it doesn't work, I've tried everything. I even called my bank to ask them and they said I should be able to do it on my phone. Then I tried my card that didn't work on my iPhone XR on another phone not signed into my Apple ID but another Apple ID and it worked first try, Why won't my phone allow my card to add to wallet, I'm on iOS 13.3 with an iPhone XR so it should work. Please help.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 5:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 6:10 AM

Check your Apple ID region to make sure it is correct and make sure the region is correct on your device. Make sure you are using a passcode, Go to these links and make sure you follow the instructions on each one - Countries and regions that support Apple Pay - Apple Support

here too - If you can't add cards to Wallet for Apple Pay - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2019 6:10 AM in response to TobyFuller

Check your Apple ID region to make sure it is correct and make sure the region is correct on your device. Make sure you are using a passcode, Go to these links and make sure you follow the instructions on each one - Countries and regions that support Apple Pay - Apple Support

here too - If you can't add cards to Wallet for Apple Pay - Apple Support

Card won't add to my iPhone for apple pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.