Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't receive push notifications on Instagram

Hello.

I don't receive push notifications on Instagram. In the application itself, notifications are included. In iOS settings, exactly the same. I quitted the apple id, reset the device, remove application - nothing helps.

Notifications don't come only from instagram.

iOS 13.3

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 9:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 9:19 AM

If that happens only for Instagram, I wouldn't think it's related to your iPhone, also because you have already tried all the basic troubleshooting steps. I would contact Instagram support team describing your problem and asking for help.

Regards

Giulio

3 replies

Dec 28, 2019 9:24 PM in response to dmytro_shevchenko

Im having the same problem. I’ve tried everything and I‘ve even restored my iPhone 3 times. First few times the restore worked but only for a few days and the last time I restored my iPhone it still didn’t work. Still not getting Instagram notifications. Running 13.3 and the latest version of the Instagram app. I’m assuming this is a software issue but I’m starting to wonder if it’s a hardware problem...

I don't receive push notifications on Instagram

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.