Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can someone mirror my iphone

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 9:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2019 7:55 AM

If this is your Apple ID account, you can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security.

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication

Two Factor Authentification availability

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verification App Specific Passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2019 7:33 AM in response to Eric Root

My employer mirrors my work pc and gained access to all my accounts. I had to have a replacement phone delivered to work and had to set it up on a pc so he must have stored my password. No matter how many times I change my passwords he still seems to be able to gain access. And yes I would love to take him to court but don’t know how to go about getting the proof I need. I did not know he was mirroring the work pc until I saw my apps pop up on my screen one day so he must have accidentally hit something that reversed the mirroring so I saw what he was viewing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.