Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reported mi iPad lost but I found it and now I cannot take out of "lost mode". Please advise on what to do. Thank you!

How do I get out of "lost mode" after reporting my iPad lost? I found it and haven't been able to make it work.

Thank you!

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 2:42 PM

If you used "Lost Mode," according to: Use Lost Mode in Find My iPhone on iCloud.com - Apple Support you had to setup a passcode to activate Lost Mode.

• Passcode: If your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch has a passcode, it’s required to unlock the device. Otherwise, you’re asked to create a passcode now. If you’re locking a Mac, you must create a numerical passcode, even if you already have a password set up on your Mac. This passcode is distinct from your password and is only used when you lock your Mac with Find My iPhone.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2019 2:42 PM in response to Lamamiine

If you used "Lost Mode," according to: Use Lost Mode in Find My iPhone on iCloud.com - Apple Support you had to setup a passcode to activate Lost Mode.

• Passcode: If your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch has a passcode, it’s required to unlock the device. Otherwise, you’re asked to create a passcode now. If you’re locking a Mac, you must create a numerical passcode, even if you already have a password set up on your Mac. This passcode is distinct from your password and is only used when you lock your Mac with Find My iPhone.

Reported mi iPad lost but I found it and now I cannot take out of "lost mode". Please advise on what to do. Thank you!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.