Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth motorola t505

since iphone update summer 2019, car speaker phone is not working anymore

bluetooth connection is ok, iphone identify unit motorola t505

unable to voice siri call

able to receive call but no sound

motorola t505 is 2009

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 7:54 AM

14 replies

Dec 22, 2019 9:13 AM in response to PierreBoots

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for trying another accessory. Do you have another Bluetooth accessory to test, or has this happened with another Bluetooth device?

Since you've tried several great steps to isolate this issue, it might be a good idea to contact Apple Support for further assistance:

Contact - Official Apple Support

Good luck.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Dec 19, 2019 11:04 AM in response to raina_b22

Hi Becky,

I can pair a bose speaker and play music

The motorola t505 does pair

When 1 click button to start a call on t505, siri does showup and waiting for a command

i say «call pierre» but siri doesnt received the command

incoming call does work, phone ring , i can answer with t505 button & speaker

Problem is siri not listening on outgoing call

Pierre

Dec 21, 2019 1:13 PM in response to PierreBoots

Hi Pierre,

Is Siri able to hear and respond to you when using another accessory, like the headphones that came with your iPhone?

Try disabling Siri and turning Siri back on to see if you get that responding as expected.

To turn off Siri, go to Settings > Siri & Search, and turn off the options to press the button and to listen for Hey Siri.

Restart your iPhone and then enable those Siri options again.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Jan 2, 2020 3:54 PM in response to Support Needed

Trying to isolate the problem more, I tried connecting my Motorola T505 to my laptop using bluetooth (rather than my phone). Opening the system preferences and testing the microphone input shows no input level. Not sure what going on here. Did the T505 microphone suddenly stop working? Did both the phone and the laptop upgrades of 2019 stop working with the old microphone's bluetooth? All of those seem unlikely.

Bluetooth motorola t505

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.