Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

song authorization

I recently downloaded some songs from itunes on my laptop. Some of them worked fine, but others did not. The ones that did not work said that this computer is not authorized to play this song. When i try to authorize the computer it says that it is already authorized. it does the same thing on my desk top at home, and it will not let me download them to my ipod. I have gone back to the store to attempt to repurchase these songs and it only gives me the option to play, but when i try to play them it again says that this computer is not authorized to play this song. does anyone know how to fix this?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 11:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 11:55 AM

Delete and redownload the songs which won't play; if you get told that you'll be charged again, click here and ask the iTunes Store staff for assistance.

(177047)

1 reply

song authorization

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.