Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have lost my device and i need my phones EMEI and serial number

how do I get my lost iphone serial number and IMEInumber??

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 12:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 12:38 AM

1. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple ...
  2. Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod ... You cannot track using iMEI number. but you may need it so keep it handy

Did you enable Find My?

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your device was lost or stolen, it can't be used to locate your device. Change your Apple ID password. Change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This can include email accounts, Facebook, or Twitter etc...

Don'ts

If you remove the device from your account after you erase it, Activation Lock will be turned off. This allows another person to turn on and use your device.

Do's

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2019 12:38 AM in response to robayed

1. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple ...
  2. Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod ... You cannot track using iMEI number. but you may need it so keep it handy

Did you enable Find My?

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your device was lost or stolen, it can't be used to locate your device. Change your Apple ID password. Change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This can include email accounts, Facebook, or Twitter etc...

Don'ts

If you remove the device from your account after you erase it, Activation Lock will be turned off. This allows another person to turn on and use your device.

Do's

i have lost my device and i need my phones EMEI and serial number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.