Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to access iCloud .com. it only takes me to find my phone

unable to access iCloud.com. It only takes me to find my phone

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 10:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 10:44 AM

You should be able to access iCloud.com on your devices if you are running iOS 13. If you are running an earlier iOS, you can access the site by requesting a desktop site on your device. You do that by holding down on the reload arrow to the right of the url field until you see the option to request a desktop site. When the option pops up, select it.

Note that even on an iPhone running iOS 13, you have limited functions available in iCloud.com. iCloud.com is really designed for desktop computer use.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2019 10:44 AM in response to janefromst martin de villereglan

You should be able to access iCloud.com on your devices if you are running iOS 13. If you are running an earlier iOS, you can access the site by requesting a desktop site on your device. You do that by holding down on the reload arrow to the right of the url field until you see the option to request a desktop site. When the option pops up, select it.

Note that even on an iPhone running iOS 13, you have limited functions available in iCloud.com. iCloud.com is really designed for desktop computer use.

Unable to access iCloud .com. it only takes me to find my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.