Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Play iTunes songs

music is not playing when I select the song I want to play. It wants me to play later or next

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 2:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 2:36 PM

loren282 Said:

Play iTunes songs: music is not playing when I select the song I want to play. It wants me to play later or next

———-

5 Thoughts:

• Did you purchase these in a different country? If so, these iTunes purchases are not accessible where you currently are.

• Are you connected to the Internet? If you are not, and these are not downloaded, then skipping will take part, as streaming is not being used.

• If you have changed your password recently, log out of and then back into iTunes account.

• If these are downloaded, remove delete these, then redownload them(perhaps they are corrupted).

• Sometimes purchased items are removed from the iTunes Store, and never become available again. That’s just the way it is :( So, download your purchases for future issues of this sort.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2019 2:36 PM in response to loren282

loren282 Said:

Play iTunes songs: music is not playing when I select the song I want to play. It wants me to play later or next

———-

5 Thoughts:

• Did you purchase these in a different country? If so, these iTunes purchases are not accessible where you currently are.

• Are you connected to the Internet? If you are not, and these are not downloaded, then skipping will take part, as streaming is not being used.

• If you have changed your password recently, log out of and then back into iTunes account.

• If these are downloaded, remove delete these, then redownload them(perhaps they are corrupted).

• Sometimes purchased items are removed from the iTunes Store, and never become available again. That’s just the way it is :( So, download your purchases for future issues of this sort.

Play iTunes songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.