Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

about SOFTWARE UPDATE

Can i update my iphone 5 to 11.0? if so how can i update it because my latest version is 10.3..4 and my problem is i cant download some apps in appstore because i need to update my IOS to 11.0 atleast..

iPhone 5, iOS 10

Posted on Dec 18, 2019 8:39 AM

7 replies

Dec 18, 2019 8:56 AM in response to razmee209

I see maybe thats why i cant download some apps in appstore.. So sad for me .. 😭 by the way im Rhea from Philippines .. and im first time to use this iphone 5 thats why i wonder why i cant download some apps here.. now i know..and sad for me i dont have money to buy a new one maybe i can still use this phone.. maybe thats why my sister give this phone to me because she bought a new phone.. sorry for my english .. and thank you for ur reply.. again Rhea..

Dec 18, 2019 8:58 AM in response to razmee209

I see maybe thats why i cant download some apps in appstore.. So sad for me .. 😭 by the way im Rhea from Philippines .. and im first time to use this iphone 5 thats why i wonder why i cant download some apps here.. now i know..and sad for me i dont have money to buy a new one maybe i can still use this phone.. maybe thats why my sister give this phone to me because she bought a new phone.. sorry for my english .. and thank you for ur reply.. again Rhea..

Dec 18, 2019 9:06 AM in response to razmee209

about SOFTWARE UPDATE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.