Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 11 pro max battery health is 98% after 9 weeks of usage

Hello,

I’ve bought an iPhone 11 pro max 9 weeks ago, everything works just fine, I use only the original accessories from the box to charge it, I make sure that I plug it out once it reaches 100%, never left it all night charging, and when I checked the battery health, I realized that I’ve lost 2%!!! It shows 98% now! Which is abnormal considering how much I take care of it!

Did anyone face the same issue? What’s the problem here?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 18, 2019 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2019 12:48 PM

There is no problem. Your battery health is fine. It's just a theoretical number, don't worry about it until the percentage drops below 80%. It's normal for the value to decrease over time, even after 9 weeks with the phone.

1 reply

IPhone 11 pro max battery health is 98% after 9 weeks of usage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.