Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPHONE NOT BACKING UP PROPERLY PLS HELP

Trying to back up my phone (Mostly for my photos) before I trade it in for a newer model and it will only back up the most recent 10 photos. I have tried everything from restarting my phone, making sure all my settings are correct. I have more than enough storage but bought more just in case and nothing is working. I have followed just about every help/tutorial on this matter and nothing is working. Please help!

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 18, 2019 4:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2019 4:10 PM

Are you trying to back the photos up by syncing to iCloud or are you trying to make a regular backup? If trying to sync to iCloud, try Settings/Your Name/iCloud and slide off syncing. Wait a few minutes and then slide syncing on. Allow time for syncing to occur.

Last resort - have you tried signing out of iCloud and then sign back in?

If you are trying to make a regular backup, make sure iCloud photos syncing is off.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2019 4:10 PM in response to desperateaf

Are you trying to back the photos up by syncing to iCloud or are you trying to make a regular backup? If trying to sync to iCloud, try Settings/Your Name/iCloud and slide off syncing. Wait a few minutes and then slide syncing on. Allow time for syncing to occur.

Last resort - have you tried signing out of iCloud and then sign back in?

If you are trying to make a regular backup, make sure iCloud photos syncing is off.

IPHONE NOT BACKING UP PROPERLY PLS HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.