Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Card access from MacBook

I want to access my Apple Card information -- all of my transactions, payments, etc -- from my MacBook Pro just as I see it on my iPhone. How can I do this? There is no Apple Card Wallet app in the App Store on my Mac to download.

Posted on Dec 19, 2019 10:38 AM

9 replies

Dec 19, 2019 12:47 PM in response to ChromiumOverload

Thanks but only allows me to use Apple Card to purchase stuff on my MacBook Pro, which I already do. What I further want to do is to see all of my Apple Card info just like I see it on my iPhone -- transactions, payments, etc. My MacBook Pro does not have ID touch but does have the latest Catalina OS installed. There is no Applet Wallet app in the App Store on my MacBook Pro.

Dec 20, 2019 8:15 AM in response to askbarnabas

So, apparently, if I do not have my iPhone -- let's say it is lost for a few days, or I have left it in my car in the parking garage of my apartment 10 floors below and I want to do some book work and pay off some of my Apple Card balance -- I can not access the card from my MacBook. If that is true, then I am wondering why Apple allows card access ONLY from a phone. For other cards I carry, either physically or in my Apple Wallet, I can access each card's information, balance due, recent charges, etc, all from my MacBook. Why did apple restrict its Card access to phones only?

Feb 1, 2020 12:07 PM in response to Wever

I checked into this with Apple and Goldman Sachs. For some reason the access is designed to only be fully available on your iPhone. You can not access all account information and activity from macOS. At first I thought it was about a camera and some surreptitious security but no, even Macs with cameras are not capable of full access.

probably a fatal flaw for me as well. I see no reason to keep me from full access on a desktop.

Apple Card access from MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.