Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple card cash back

where do i get a list of cash back amounts?

Like what percentage cash back if I pay Farmers Insurance with my card??

Posted on Dec 19, 2019 5:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2019 7:13 PM

3% Daily Cash

Get 3% Daily Cash back on everything you buy from Apple, whether you buy it at an Apple Store, apple.com, the App Store, or iTunes. That includes apps, in‑app purchases, and services like your Apple Music subscription and iCloud storage plan.

And we’re giving you even more ways to get 3% Daily Cash back. When you use Apple Card with Apple Pay at Uber, Uber Eats, Walgreens, Duane Reade, Nike, and T-Mobile stores, you’ll get 3% Daily Cash back. Just like you do at Apple. Certain restrictions apply.*

2% Daily Cash

Get 2% Daily Cash back every time you buy something using Apple Pay. That’s in every category, with no limits. Imagine all the things you use a credit card for every day — you’ll get 2% back on just about everything.

1% Daily Cash

If you happen to come across a store, website, or app that doesn’t take Apple Pay yet, Apple Card still gives you 1% of your purchases back in the form of Daily Cash.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2019 7:13 PM in response to RRMac001

3% Daily Cash

Get 3% Daily Cash back on everything you buy from Apple, whether you buy it at an Apple Store, apple.com, the App Store, or iTunes. That includes apps, in‑app purchases, and services like your Apple Music subscription and iCloud storage plan.

And we’re giving you even more ways to get 3% Daily Cash back. When you use Apple Card with Apple Pay at Uber, Uber Eats, Walgreens, Duane Reade, Nike, and T-Mobile stores, you’ll get 3% Daily Cash back. Just like you do at Apple. Certain restrictions apply.*

2% Daily Cash

Get 2% Daily Cash back every time you buy something using Apple Pay. That’s in every category, with no limits. Imagine all the things you use a credit card for every day — you’ll get 2% back on just about everything.

1% Daily Cash

If you happen to come across a store, website, or app that doesn’t take Apple Pay yet, Apple Card still gives you 1% of your purchases back in the form of Daily Cash.

Dec 23, 2019 7:46 PM in response to askbarnabas

Hello,

I had a similar question also, if I set up my subscriptions for a gym membership and food services or healthcare products to be delivered at automatic intervals with the Apple Card, will I only get 1% because generally a credit card number needs to be provided?

For example Butcher's Box asks for a credit card number at checkout, there's not an option for Apple Pay so I'd get 1%.

Thank you for any input.

Apple card cash back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.