Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where can I report an app?

I ve been a subscriber of the app “scribd” for the past year.. as a subscriber, I pay 8.99 & have access to “unlimited” titles of books & audio books.. recently I’ve noticed that all of my saved titles are becoming unavailable to most of my billing cycle.. only to reappear the day after my next billing cycle.. it’s infuriating! I’ve contacted their helpdesk, & only received canned responses that their sorry I’m unsatisfied... I think apple should review this app!! They are for

sure promising something for a price & not coming through with the promised product.. my only comparison would be if I tunes were to put a temporary hold on my music playlists for 3 weeks out of the month every month.. that would be crazy!!? Right!?

If you look though their reviews i am not the only person feeling duped..

dies anyone have any insight??

Posted on Dec 19, 2019 6:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2019 6:51 PM

Brandicakes Said:

"where can I report an app?:[...]I think apple should review this app!![...] anyone have any insight??"

-------

Report this as a "Broken Feature" in iTunes:

Yes. You can report this to Apple. Do so via this Apple Feedback Site: Feedback - iTunes - Apple. Because there is no subject for "Apps" or the "AppStore", select "Broken feature" for the "Feedback Type"

Screenshot of what to Select:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2019 6:51 PM in response to Brandicakes

Brandicakes Said:

"where can I report an app?:[...]I think apple should review this app!![...] anyone have any insight??"

-------

Report this as a "Broken Feature" in iTunes:

Yes. You can report this to Apple. Do so via this Apple Feedback Site: Feedback - iTunes - Apple. Because there is no subject for "Apps" or the "AppStore", select "Broken feature" for the "Feedback Type"

Screenshot of what to Select:

where can I report an app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.