Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods silicone tip issues

Has anyone had the issue of one of the tips only staying attached on half of one? My left side will not stay completely attached.

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2019 8:09 PM

Hello Idiocracyofapple,

Thanks for posting to the Apple Support Communities. I understand the ear tips are not staying completely connected and will do what I can to help.

Try testing with the other ear tips or making sure they are the proper fit: Choose your AirPods Pro ear tips and use the Ear Tip Fit Test

If you feel it there might be an issue with the ear tip itself, you can look into repair options: AirPods Repair - Official Apple Support

Thanks.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2019 8:09 PM in response to Idiocracyofapple

Hello Idiocracyofapple,

Thanks for posting to the Apple Support Communities. I understand the ear tips are not staying completely connected and will do what I can to help.

Try testing with the other ear tips or making sure they are the proper fit: Choose your AirPods Pro ear tips and use the Ear Tip Fit Test

If you feel it there might be an issue with the ear tip itself, you can look into repair options: AirPods Repair - Official Apple Support

Thanks.

AirPods silicone tip issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.