Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete junk mail

How do I delete email junk

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 12:05 PM

You can select all the junk mail and delete them at one time or you can delete them one at a time. If your junk mail is in your Junk Mail folder in Mail, then select one message and press COMMAND-A to select all messages. CTRL- or RIGHT-click on the selection and choose Delete from the context menu or click on the Trashcan button in Mail's toolbar.

If you wish to set up an automatic removal, then open Mail's preferences. Click on the Accounts button in the toolbar. Select your email account from the left side list, then click on the Mailbox Behaviors tab button. You will see options for handling junk mail and trash. Select the settings you prefer.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2019 12:05 PM in response to Ccdn326

You can select all the junk mail and delete them at one time or you can delete them one at a time. If your junk mail is in your Junk Mail folder in Mail, then select one message and press COMMAND-A to select all messages. CTRL- or RIGHT-click on the selection and choose Delete from the context menu or click on the Trashcan button in Mail's toolbar.

If you wish to set up an automatic removal, then open Mail's preferences. Click on the Accounts button in the toolbar. Select your email account from the left side list, then click on the Mailbox Behaviors tab button. You will see options for handling junk mail and trash. Select the settings you prefer.

How do I delete junk mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.