Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do you know how to transfer manually music to my iPod ? I do not want to sync! I just want to transfer my music on iPod as I used to do with iTunes !

Do you know how to transfer manually music to my iPod ? I do not want to sync! I just want to transfer my music on iPod as I used to do with iTunes !

iMac 27" 5K, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 1:08 PM

5 replies

Dec 22, 2019 10:48 PM in response to QuickPost

Sorry to insist but it’s not like you say . If you start sync... as the window open says :” all the file in the iPod will be cancelled and it will be synchronised to the existing library on computer” ( English words will be surely better and different than what I translated from Italian. So for me once you accept the synchronised process you lose everything which is inside . With iTunes you could right from the beginning give ok to sync or do the adding manually. I do not need or want to synchronise my iPod to computer !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.