Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I received an email from Apple. a receipt for $49.95 for the purchase of 2,500 diamonds (Mobile Ledgens) whatever that means. I did not purchase this item.

My question is: what must I do about this purchase? I did not make it. According to the email I received, it was a receipt for 25,000 diamonds (Mobile Ledgends) whatever that means. Looks like a game to me. I did not purchese anything, so what are you going to do about it?

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 1:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 1:25 PM

That email is most likely a phishing email which is designed to steal your Apple ID credentials. Use: Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store – Apple Support for confirmation.

You can also verify authorized Apple charges by consulting: See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store – Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2019 1:25 PM in response to alyce66

That email is most likely a phishing email which is designed to steal your Apple ID credentials. Use: Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store – Apple Support for confirmation.

You can also verify authorized Apple charges by consulting: See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store – Apple Support

Dec 20, 2019 1:33 PM in response to alyce66

hello!

(my English is bad... i have Use Google translate)

I recognize that problem. I have that very often. well ... sometimes. 😉

I have a few tips for you

1: look at the sender. if there is something like apple-payments@gmail.com, there is a 79% chance that it will be fake. because yes, why would Apple use its enemy mail system!

2: is there a link? NEVER click on it. the best thing is if you immediately rejected the email and did not open it.

3: the game you have indicated is an untamed game. if you had ever played it, you should not have started.

4: even though it's an email from apple and you're sure you didn't buy it, get someone who knows it.

5: always pay attention. if your knowledge secretly does this and you have told them the code because it was "your best friends" they can rob your entire bank account

7: see if money has been taken from your account. that is also important!

8: do not create easy passwords for the apple ID such as qwerty123, qwerty or 1234567890.

9: never go to unsafe sites

10: if you are sure that the email is not from apple, then block the account.

I received an email from Apple. a receipt for $49.95 for the purchase of 2,500 diamonds (Mobile Ledgens) whatever that means. I did not purchase this item.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.