Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Add AirPods Pro to iCloud?

I have been using my AirPods Pro for about 3 weeks, but when I just checked my devices on iCloud.com and through my Apple ID on my phone they are not listed.

How to I add them do my account?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 2:35 PM

You cannot. Peripherals in general cannot be listed under your devices associated with your AppleID. The only Apple products that can be associated that way are ones that can independently connect to the internet. AirPods cannot connect to the internet at all. They are trackable with Find My only when active and paired to an Apple device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac) so that device can then send the AirPods location to iCloud over the internet.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2019 2:35 PM in response to NickFenton

You cannot. Peripherals in general cannot be listed under your devices associated with your AppleID. The only Apple products that can be associated that way are ones that can independently connect to the internet. AirPods cannot connect to the internet at all. They are trackable with Find My only when active and paired to an Apple device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac) so that device can then send the AirPods location to iCloud over the internet.

Add AirPods Pro to iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.