Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All of a sudden the call gets cut off with iOS 13

Hi...recently when I updated my iPhone 8 Plus to iOS 13, I started to experience problems with phone calls. Like I can be on a call and all of a sudden the call gets cut off. This is really disturbing and I am getting stressed out about it. I need much needed help from you guys...

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 11:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 11:47 PM

Carrier Update (Required): Released by your Cellular Service provider (Carrier Update), affects your Outgoing / Incoming calls, SMS, Data etc..

How to Update Carrier Settings

You can manually check for and install a carrier settings update with these steps: Make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network. Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you'll see an option to update your carrier settings.

Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2019 11:47 PM in response to kenan224

Carrier Update (Required): Released by your Cellular Service provider (Carrier Update), affects your Outgoing / Incoming calls, SMS, Data etc..

How to Update Carrier Settings

You can manually check for and install a carrier settings update with these steps: Make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network. Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you'll see an option to update your carrier settings.

Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

All of a sudden the call gets cut off with iOS 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.