Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my right ear pod is not charging.how do i fix it

Posted on Dec 21, 2019 5:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 4:33 PM

Hello clarence172,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble charging your right AirPod. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

Take a look at the steps here for charging your AirPods: Charge your AirPods and learn about battery life.

You may also want to take a look here for the steps to clean them: How to clean your AirPods and EarPods.

If the AirPod still will not charge, try resetting them using the steps here: Reset your AirPods.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2019 4:33 PM in response to clarence172

Hello clarence172,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble charging your right AirPod. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

Take a look at the steps here for charging your AirPods: Charge your AirPods and learn about battery life.

You may also want to take a look here for the steps to clean them: How to clean your AirPods and EarPods.

If the AirPod still will not charge, try resetting them using the steps here: Reset your AirPods.

Take care.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.