Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m looking at buying my partner a apple iwatch at present they have an iPhone 5se? But they’re due to upgrade the beginning of January so what’s the best iwatch to buy? The 5 so it’s going to be compatible with there new phone in 10 days?

I’m looking at buying my partner an iwatch, at present they have the iPhone 5se but are due to upgrade the beginning of January so do I get iwatch series 5 so be ready to use in just over a week? They are running on iOS 13.? What do you recommend?

Posted on Dec 21, 2019 7:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2019 7:42 AM

The iPhone SE with iOS 13 will support the Series 5 Watch. And it will also support an upgrade to a newer watch as well. So you are good no matter what.

1 reply

I’m looking at buying my partner a apple iwatch at present they have an iPhone 5se? But they’re due to upgrade the beginning of January so what’s the best iwatch to buy? The 5 so it’s going to be compatible with there new phone in 10 days?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.