Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 Pro Wide Angle Camera Problem: Dotted Line

Hello! If anyone may provide assistance it would be highly appreciated.

I recently purchased the Iphone 11 Pro. All three Cameras worked perfect when I first purchased it. However, I recently encountered a problem with the Wide Angled Camera. Whenever I try to take a picture, a dotted line appears in the interface. Whenever I take Photos, this dotted line remains part of the photo. I don't know what caused this problem; however, the Apple Service center confirmed that my lens are working perfectly, so I'm assuming it's a problem with the software.

I tried everything to remove this dotted line. It only appears when I use the Wide Angled Camera, It doesn't pop up when I use the Normal lends, however it still remains extremely annoying. This wasn't a problem when I first got the phone, it only started appearing recently.

Do you guys think this will be fixed in a future software update? Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Dec 21, 2019 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2019 7:23 AM

Schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar and who this to them.

1 reply

Iphone 11 Pro Wide Angle Camera Problem: Dotted Line

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.