Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help on how to bring up options to Share, rearrang app scan bar code etc when I press/hold any app down on my phone

I cannot send apps or files to my friends using airdrop. Usually when my friend that use an iPhone 6s like mine press/hold down any app on his phone, he gets an option of; share, Rearrange Apps, Scan QR Code, Voice Search, New Incognito Tab, New Tab etc depending on the app he press/hold down. Then if he continues to press/hold Down the app, then it begins to shake giving him the option of deleting or removing app. On the contrary, on my own phone whenever I hold press/hold down any app on my phone, it goes straight to the option of deleting or removing the app. The option of share, Rearrange Apps, Scan QR Code, Voice Search, New Incognito Tab, New Tab does not come or pop up. The picture at the top of this post is what I want to the one below is what getWhat can I do?

Thanks in anticipation.

Posted on Dec 22, 2019 12:59 AM

There are no replies.

I need help on how to bring up options to Share, rearrang app scan bar code etc when I press/hold any app down on my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.