Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How Do I Get Apple Music On My MacBook??????

I paid for, and can access Apple Music on my iPhone.

How do I also access it on my MacBook Pro?

I don't see an "Apple Music" app for the MacBook.

Just iTunes.

I'm logged into my same user account on iTunes that I am on my iPhone. Yet I cannot find "Music" in my iTunes anywhere.

Posted on Dec 22, 2019 1:34 PM

6 replies

Dec 22, 2019 3:01 PM in response to fuzzy_b

I don't have access to iTunes on a Mac, only the newer Music app, but the following may help. First, are you signed in? Check the iTunes "Account" menu item and also look for anything to do with Apple Music on the "Account" menu.

Both the Mac Music section and the iTunes for Windows section of the following may help: Add and download music from Apple Music or the iTunes Store - Apple Support

The following is for iTunes for Windows but may also help (click Table of Contents near the top of it): iTunes User Guide for PC - Apple Support

Dec 23, 2019 7:35 AM in response to FoxFifth

Hmm... not working. I'm on iTunes 12.7.4.80

I'm signed in and have 'authorized' this laptop under "Account" menu.

Still no sign of Apple Music anywhere.

That link was for Syncing library and downloading music from "Apple Music".

I don't want to Sync or download (I want to save the storage space on my hard drive).

I just want to stream Apple Music.

The service I am paying for.

Streaming music so I don't have to download.

How Do I Get Apple Music On My MacBook??????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.