Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How come my debit card is not working properly with the app

Everytime I try to up date my payment method, it says my iTunes app is not working or something..

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 22, 2019 2:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2019 5:50 PM

Greetings Islander_7,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're unable to update your Apple ID payment method, as you're receiving an alert referencing the iTunes Store.

I suggest reaching out to Apple Support if you say a message stating your account is disabled in the App Store and iTunes: If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

"When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help."

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2019 5:50 PM in response to Islander_7

Greetings Islander_7,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're unable to update your Apple ID payment method, as you're receiving an alert referencing the iTunes Store.

I suggest reaching out to Apple Support if you say a message stating your account is disabled in the App Store and iTunes: If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

"When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help."

Cheers.

How come my debit card is not working properly with the app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.