Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying/using Apple Music

Hello everyone, i wanna start to use Apple Music. Can I buy it from my credit from my phone? Because when I tried it, it showed me something that this transaction can't be done.

thanks

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 8:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 8:49 AM

Only certain cellular carriers allow you to use their accounts to purchase from iTunes. Your carrier will have to tell you if that is allowed. Otherwise, you will have to enter a valid payment method into your iTunes account. As a hint, if you are seeing that it cannot be done, I'm guessing they do not support that type of payment.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2019 8:49 AM in response to petra04

Only certain cellular carriers allow you to use their accounts to purchase from iTunes. Your carrier will have to tell you if that is allowed. Otherwise, you will have to enter a valid payment method into your iTunes account. As a hint, if you are seeing that it cannot be done, I'm guessing they do not support that type of payment.

Buying/using Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.