Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Apple TV Remote

I have lost our Apple TV remote and I watched a video of how to use my iPhone as a remote but it’s asking me to enter a 4 digit code when pairing the two and I cannot gain access to Apple TV settings to enter the code because I don’t have the remote....hence the need for the iPhone to do it.

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 3:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 4:25 PM

Jking5o5 Said:

"Lost Apple TV Remote: I have lost our Apple TV remote and I watched a video of how to use my iPhone as a remote but it’s asking me to enter a 4 digit code when pairing the two and I cannot gain access to Apple TV settings to enter the code because I don’t have the remote....hence the need for the iPhone to do it."

-------

I think this is what you are looking for: If you lost the remote for your Apple TV - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2019 4:25 PM in response to Jking5o5

Jking5o5 Said:

"Lost Apple TV Remote: I have lost our Apple TV remote and I watched a video of how to use my iPhone as a remote but it’s asking me to enter a 4 digit code when pairing the two and I cannot gain access to Apple TV settings to enter the code because I don’t have the remote....hence the need for the iPhone to do it."

-------

I think this is what you are looking for: If you lost the remote for your Apple TV - Apple Support

Lost Apple TV Remote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.