Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 Bluetooth Problems

Recently just bought a IPhone 11 for Christmas and have noticed my phone is unable to detect any Bluetooth device. I have tried everything from switching the phone on and off to factory resets and the only thing that appears is the spinning gear. Does anyone know how to fix my problem?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 4:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 5:11 PM

What are you attempting to pair with? Whatever you are attempting to pair with needs to be turned on and in discovery/pairing mode to connect. Then turn Bluetooth on for the iPhone and it should find the devices. While there could be a problem with the Bluetooth on the iPhone, generally any pairing issue has to do with a failure to put the device you are attempting to pair in discovery/pairing mode, or it is something that cannot pair with the iPhone. That is why I ask what you are attempting to pair with the iPhone.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2019 5:11 PM in response to Matthew_nb24

What are you attempting to pair with? Whatever you are attempting to pair with needs to be turned on and in discovery/pairing mode to connect. Then turn Bluetooth on for the iPhone and it should find the devices. While there could be a problem with the Bluetooth on the iPhone, generally any pairing issue has to do with a failure to put the device you are attempting to pair in discovery/pairing mode, or it is something that cannot pair with the iPhone. That is why I ask what you are attempting to pair with the iPhone.

Iphone 11 Bluetooth Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.