Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I store my spouse Health Data under the Health App on her watch using my IPhone, while maintaining my Health Data on my IPhone. If, so explain how to do it.

Can I store my spouse Health Data on her Apple 5 Watch using my IPhone 10 and still have my data on the IPhone using the Health App on both Items? If, so please furnish suggestions.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 7:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2019 8:13 AM

No you can't.

The health app is personal to the account holder.

If you have her watch paired with your iPhone then her data will go to your health app along with whatever other data you have there or add. It will all be lumped together.

Also if paired she will get your texts, email, notifications etc.

Similar questions

2 replies

Can I store my spouse Health Data under the Health App on her watch using my IPhone, while maintaining my Health Data on my IPhone. If, so explain how to do it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.