Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Selenium with Safari 13 Mac Catalina

Hi

I am unable to execute my Selenium Java code in Safari. But I am able to do with Chrome and other things.

I am getting below exception

org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: An unknown error occurred: A JavaScript exception occured: Cannot check the displayedness of a non-Element argument.

Build info: version: '3.141.5', revision: 'd54ebd709a', time: '2018-11-06T11:42:16'

System info: host: 'KeerthiXXXX-XXXX.local', ip: 'XXXXXXXX, os.name: 'Mac OS X', os.arch: 'x86_64', os.version: '10.15.2', java.version: '1.8.0_201'

Driver info: org.openqa.selenium.safari.SafariDriver

Capabilities {acceptInsecureCerts: false, browserName: Safari, browserVersion: 13.0.4, javascriptEnabled: true, platform: MAC, platformName: MAC, safari:automaticInspection: false, safari:automaticProfiling: false, safari:diagnose: false, safari:platformBuildVersion: 19C57, safari:platformVersion: 10.15.2, safari:useSimulator: false, setWindowRect: true, strictFileInteractability: false, webkit:WebRTC: {DisableICECandidateFiltering: false, DisableInsecureMediaCapture: false}}

Session ID: 600FB57E-9A79-4FEB-8606-3741F433B1A3

Could you please help me to sort this issue?

Thanks in advance!!!

Posted on Dec 24, 2019 7:13 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Selenium with Safari 13 Mac Catalina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.