Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Magazines will not open in news app

For some reason my magazines will not open in news app

Posted on Dec 25, 2019 10:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2019 11:51 AM

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

5 replies

Dec 25, 2019 11:11 AM in response to QuickPost

When I choose a magazine the front page loads then when I press the arrow on the bottom right hand corner or swipe to the left the next several pages are blank. Some magazines will open for a few pages, and then again I get blank pages. I went around the issue by going to the contents page, which does not open in all of the magazines tried today, and I can view that particular story, so then I have to go back to the contents page to choose another topic I wish to view. Quite frustrating. I removed my app, then reloaded it but it’s still the same problem.

Magazines will not open in news app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.