Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do we set the find my iPhone up

Somebody has my phone and I was wandering how to set up find my iPhone

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 25, 2019 9:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2019 9:47 PM

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your device was lost or stolen, it can't be used to locate your device. 

Best thing that you can do is Change your Apple ID password. Change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This can include email accounts, Facebook, or Twitter etc...

That's it. You cannot activate Find My when the device is not with you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2019 9:47 PM in response to Elijahkvng357

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your device was lost or stolen, it can't be used to locate your device. 

Best thing that you can do is Change your Apple ID password. Change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This can include email accounts, Facebook, or Twitter etc...

That's it. You cannot activate Find My when the device is not with you.

How do we set the find my iPhone up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.