Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime is not available

I bought iPad 9.7 and there is no FaceTime on it, and when I look for it on the App Store it is not available there , while my old version iPad Air has got FaceTime . How can I solve this problem?

iPad, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 26, 2019 6:38 AM

10 replies

Dec 26, 2019 7:35 AM in response to stedman1

I am living in Egypt and FaceTime is working here also i bought my old iPad Air from Egypt and FaceTime was and still working , I bought nowadays iPad 9.7 from tradeline stores in Egypt ( the authorized dealer ] and have this problem with FaceTime also I want to buy iPhone 11 and I am afraid to have the same problem , that’s why I am asking and I need to solve this issue , I am not living in UAE or Saudi Arabia to have these restrictions.

Dec 27, 2019 3:21 AM in response to NancySleem

I am waiting for your reply

I am living in Egypt and FaceTime is working here also i bought my old iPad Air from Egypt and FaceTime was and still working , I bought nowadays iPad 9.7 from tradeline stores in Egypt ( the authorized dealer ] and have this problem with FaceTime also I want to buy iPhone 11 and I am afraid to have the same problem , that’s why I am asking and I need to solve this issue , I am not living in UAE or Saudi Arabia to have these restrictions.

FaceTime is not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.