Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I find the Epson Scan software 64 bit update

Epson All in one scanner does not work any more after OS update

iMac 27", macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 26, 2019 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2019 1:03 PM

I had the same problem. The app was an older 32 bit app. Initially Epson did not have a 64 bit driver/app, but they do now. However, It may not work with some older scanners (like mine). If that is so, you may purchase VueScan. it works with most scanners and has a lot more features than the Epson app. If they have a free trial, I would try it out first since with the latest Catalina update, my scanner no longer worked with VueScan. The last option would be to use Apple's Image Capture app in a scanner mode. It will work as long as you have the needed Epson driver, although you will not have all the features a full featured app offers. Hope this helps.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2019 1:03 PM in response to steve626

I had the same problem. The app was an older 32 bit app. Initially Epson did not have a 64 bit driver/app, but they do now. However, It may not work with some older scanners (like mine). If that is so, you may purchase VueScan. it works with most scanners and has a lot more features than the Epson app. If they have a free trial, I would try it out first since with the latest Catalina update, my scanner no longer worked with VueScan. The last option would be to use Apple's Image Capture app in a scanner mode. It will work as long as you have the needed Epson driver, although you will not have all the features a full featured app offers. Hope this helps.

Where do I find the Epson Scan software 64 bit update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.