Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can Amazon’s Echo Input play Apple Music? I’ve seen a video that indicates it cannot.

I’ve seen a video that indicates it cannot.

iPhone SE

Posted on Dec 26, 2019 1:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 8:11 AM

Hey thismachine4dancing,

If I understand correctly, you want to know if an Amazon Echo can play Apple Music. I would recommend you use this article for more information.

"Set up Apple Music with Alexa

1. Open the Amazon Alexa app, then tap the menu button  in the upper-left corner.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. In Alexa Preferences, tap Music.
  4. Tap Link New Service.
  5. Tap Apple Music.
  6. Tap Enable To Use.
  7. Follow the instructions to sign in with your Apple ID. You can get help to sign in using two-factor authentication.

You can also enable the Apple Music skill in the Alexa skill store on the web."

Play Apple Music with Alexa

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2019 8:11 AM in response to thismachine4dancing

Hey thismachine4dancing,

If I understand correctly, you want to know if an Amazon Echo can play Apple Music. I would recommend you use this article for more information.

"Set up Apple Music with Alexa

1. Open the Amazon Alexa app, then tap the menu button  in the upper-left corner.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. In Alexa Preferences, tap Music.
  4. Tap Link New Service.
  5. Tap Apple Music.
  6. Tap Enable To Use.
  7. Follow the instructions to sign in with your Apple ID. You can get help to sign in using two-factor authentication.

You can also enable the Apple Music skill in the Alexa skill store on the web."

Play Apple Music with Alexa

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

Can Amazon’s Echo Input play Apple Music? I’ve seen a video that indicates it cannot.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.