Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I access my iTunes movies?

Over the years I have purchased a lot of movies on the old iTunes on my PC. I have the iTunes music app on my android phone through Verizon, and all my music is there. How do I access all my movies?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 26, 2019 6:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 8:39 AM

The rumours of the death of iTunes have been somewhat exaggerated. iTunes is staying exactly the same except for those who install the new version of macOS 10.15 Catalina on their Mac where the functions are split between three new apps, Books, and Finder, the Mac equivalent to Windows Explorer. See What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support for details. iTunes Video purchases are not supported on Android, but you can access them using iTunes on a computer, or the TV app in Catalina or an iOS device.

tt2

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2020 8:39 AM in response to msmith5150

The rumours of the death of iTunes have been somewhat exaggerated. iTunes is staying exactly the same except for those who install the new version of macOS 10.15 Catalina on their Mac where the functions are split between three new apps, Books, and Finder, the Mac equivalent to Windows Explorer. See What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support for details. iTunes Video purchases are not supported on Android, but you can access them using iTunes on a computer, or the TV app in Catalina or an iOS device.

tt2

Jan 3, 2020 2:26 PM in response to msmith5150

Hmm. Sure is a lot of views with no answers posted.

So to clarify, I read that the old iTunes format that I have used for years on my PC is going to be shut down. I have the new Apple Music app on my Android phone, so I have all my music purchases. Also, some of my iTunes purchased movies transferred over to Movies Anywhere, but some did not. How will I access those movies once iTunes is shut down?

Where do I access my iTunes movies?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.