Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Cellular with O2 Business

HI I only have a business mobile, as my phone is needed 24/7. I have looked at cellular apple watch but I have been told I can't have it with a business account. Help?

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 7:37 AM

5 replies

Dec 27, 2019 11:51 AM in response to Markkw

If your iPhone has the regular SIM as well as eSIM support, you can add a second line to your iPhone that you pay for, and then share that phone number with your Apple Watch. This is a rather expensive way to go, and it will just interact with the 2nd phone line, which may or may not satisfy your needs.

A GPS only Apple Watch can do Everything the cellular model can do as long as your iPhone is nearby. Since you say you need your iPhone 24/7 it sounds like the iPhone is never far away from you. And by nearby, I mean both devices are somewhere inside a typical 3-4 bedroom home (assuming typical wood frame constructions).

And a GPS only models does not care what carrier you are using, now what kind of plan you are using. It is just a very smart Bluetooth device attached to your iPhone, not unlike Bluetooth headphones, except it can do sooooooooo much more.

Apple Watch Cellular with O2 Business

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.