Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using App store for the first time, stuck loading review account

I just got a factory reset iPad Air from my cousin. I set up a new Apple ID, added payment info and address info. When I go into the app store to install free apps a pop up comes up saying "This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes Store. Tap Review to sign in, then review your account information." I click "Review", and it stays there loading but never stops loading. Making it so I cannot install any apps on my device. How do I fix this irritation so I can actually use my iPad?

iPad mini, iOS 9

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 8:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 3:15 PM

Hello walker2010, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! Congratulations on your new iPad Air. I understand that you're having trouble using the App Store. Not to worry, you've come to the right place. 

To begin, restart your iPad following these steps: Restart your iPad. Be sure that you're connected to a strong Wi-Fi signal, and can access the Apple homepage through Safari: Apple. If you can, go to the App Store and try downloading a free app again. 

If you're still running into the same issue where it's "loading," follow the troubleshooting steps in this article: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you're still unable to complete the verification, what is the exact message which is appearing?

All the best.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2019 3:15 PM in response to walker2010

Hello walker2010, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! Congratulations on your new iPad Air. I understand that you're having trouble using the App Store. Not to worry, you've come to the right place. 

To begin, restart your iPad following these steps: Restart your iPad. Be sure that you're connected to a strong Wi-Fi signal, and can access the Apple homepage through Safari: Apple. If you can, go to the App Store and try downloading a free app again. 

If you're still running into the same issue where it's "loading," follow the troubleshooting steps in this article: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you're still unable to complete the verification, what is the exact message which is appearing?

All the best.

Using App store for the first time, stuck loading review account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.