Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t update My iPhone 7 to IOS 13.3

My iPhone keeps hanging at estimating time It doesn’t proceed to downloading Is there a solution for me to update ????

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 12:02 PM

Khalid017 Said:

I can’t update My iPhone 7 to IOS 13.3: My iPhone keeps hanging at estimating time It doesn’t proceed to downloading Is there a solution for me to update ????

———-

If your iPhone won’t Update...

Try Via Using your Computer:

Go Here: Update your iPhone - Apple Support. Scroll Down to: "Update your device using your computer"

As an Alternative, Try Via Using Wi-Fi:

If you are still unable able to download right-off-the-bat with Wi-Fi, visit this link:

If your iPhone won’t Connect to a Wi-Fi Network - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2019 12:02 PM in response to Khalid017

Khalid017 Said:

I can’t update My iPhone 7 to IOS 13.3: My iPhone keeps hanging at estimating time It doesn’t proceed to downloading Is there a solution for me to update ????

———-

If your iPhone won’t Update...

Try Via Using your Computer:

Go Here: Update your iPhone - Apple Support. Scroll Down to: "Update your device using your computer"

As an Alternative, Try Via Using Wi-Fi:

If you are still unable able to download right-off-the-bat with Wi-Fi, visit this link:

If your iPhone won’t Connect to a Wi-Fi Network - Apple Support

I can’t update My iPhone 7 to IOS 13.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.